Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Party Pictures!

Hi all,

Well, I'm happy to report that the book release party was a rousing success. We had a GREAT turnout and everyone seemed to have a blast. The Mancusi martini was yummy - though I only had a taste. (I was sort of afraid that drinking a whole one would have an adverse affect on my signing books ability.)

Special thank you to all the folks at Croma they really went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure this party was a success. And the waitstaff was fun and friendly. If you ever need a venue for a special event in Boston - I highly recommend you give them a call!

My friend Mary was nice enough to take photos. Here are a few:




















Those are just a small sampling. She took about 40 photos - so if you were there and want to see all of them - you can find them here.

Anyway - thanks to all of you who came. It was such a blast! I love you all.

Marianne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marianne,

You did a great job with the party! It was a gorgeous space, and it seemed like everyone really enjoyed it. I know I did.

:) Pam

Marley Gibson said...

It was a great time, cool location, lots of fun and what a crowd. What a way to launch the book. Be proud of yourself!

Anonymous said...

Marianne, your party reminds me why I wish I still lived in New England. It looks like a good time was had by all.
But..I still want a bookmark ;)

Jill - I met you at the NEC Conf, in the bar after the booksigning. I'm the Cherry who surprised Katy, Corrina, and Kathryn.