Monday, May 16, 2005

Just another Manic Monday

It's Monday so my big post is over at the Literary Chicks blogsite. I must confess I kind of got a bit snarky this morning... but it was fun. Check it out. Comment here if you like, since they don't have comments enabled.

I'm going to be on TV tonight! The Comcast Cable station CN8 is hosting me on their Nitebeat show at 7pm. I'll be doing a live (gah!) interview with Barry Nolan (Former anchor of Hard Copy) about CT Fashionista. If you live on the eastern seaboard and get Comcast cable, check it out. If you miss the live version, but have ON DEMAND, you can find it stored there after it airs.

That's all for now! If you want more blog hopping, be sure to check out Liz Maverick's real life "Conference Chicken" photos! (Just don't ask her about the poem!) Scary stuff. And MaryJanice Davidson has finally gone to the dark side and started a blog. Woot! You've got to read her rant on Beverly Feldman shoes!! And finally, feel free to add to the lively "Hot British Men" discussion going on in the comments section of my post yesterday.

Marianne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes the reviews on Amazon can be downright vicious sometimes. It is so obvious when somebody is being a troll.

Marley Gibson said...

Well, what pi$$ed me off is that I left a very positive review on B&N the last week of April and it has YET to show up there...so B&N isn't exactly reliable when it comes to posting reviews. = (