Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Buzzing about the Daily Buzz

Wow - yesterday sure was a busy day at Cosmos and Chat. I usually get around 30-40 visits a day - yesterday I got over 100. I'd love to think it's because you missed me while I was away at RT, but I'm guessing it had more to do with me posting pics of Chris Kesslar. Sigh. But hey, I'm sure Chris doesn't mind me exploiting him to hock books, right? After all, it's good for Dorchester, too. ;-) (Note to self: bring camera to Nationals...)

Today "A Connecticut Fashionista in King Arthur's Court" was featured on the WB's "The Daily Buzz" show as a May pick of the month. (The other pick was Kyra Davis's RDI book Sex, Murder and a Double Latte.) Lit Chick Kristin Harmel wrote a terrific review! You can check it out here.

Okay gotta run out on a shoot. May try to write more later as I feel rather chatty today.

Marianne

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hi Maryanne,
Just wanted to say THANK YOU again for helping salvage the YA panel I signed up for - it will be the sort of thing I look back on and laugh about - in another couple years.
RT was fun - I hope to meet you again sometime! My friend tried to tear your book from my grasp but I said she couldn't have it until I was done, lol. It's quite fun and I'm loving it -
hugs,
Jennifer Macaire (Sam is my pen name for EC)