Wednesday, July 02, 2008

No Comic Con this year :(

I had planned all year to attend Comic Con this month, but it turns out it's just not in the cards. Or the bank account, as the case may be. Japan pretty much wiped me out and I am too strapped to make the trip with airfares as high as they are these days. Boo! So disapointing - I was really looking forward to it. Last year was such a good time! I hope if any of you are going you'll share your pics and any news from the convention. And make sure you stop by the Dutton/Penguin both to see if you can snag any of the remaining arcs of Gamer Girl!

For you gamers out there, did you see that Blizzard announced Diablo 3 this weekend? How exciting is that? I used to be totally addicted to Diablo 2. It's not an MMORPG like WoW but will be multiplayer. I can't wait to check it out. Though knowing Blizzard, it won't actually be released for years.

Cause, like, where the heck is Starcraft 2? Or the second WoW expansion pack?

Still, the cinematic trailer looks awesome.





I'm taking off for Texas tomorrow. Hoping to be able to blog from the road. :)

Marianne

No comments: