Friday, June 06, 2008

Sayonara!!

I am off to Japan this morning. Flight leaves at 11:50. Gets in 2pm Japan time, which is like 3am our time. Holy jag lag! But I've got plenty of activities for the plane. DVDs of Sex and the City, Gossip Girl, 90210 for one thing. (The poor guy sitting next to be - estrogen overload!) I've also got my new book proposal to work on and a ton of books to read. (Trying out an e-reader for the first time--will let you know how that goes. Brought some paper books, too. Just in case.)

Books include: City of Bones (YA Urban Fantasy), Gossip Girl 2&3, Little Brother (Cory Doctorow), and Crynomonicon, Neal Stephenson.

I also brought the Lost in Translation DVD in case I needed some Japan inspiration on the way.

Next blog will be from Japan!!

Marianne

2 comments:

sp!ke said...

Have a great trip - I can't wait to hear about whether or not sushi is better in Japan!

Megan Frampton said...

Cryptonomicon is freaking amazing. Have a great time!