Thursday, June 05, 2008

One Day befor Japan!

I got arcs for Razor Girl and am thinking of forming a street team for people who wish to read early and review on their blogs, Amazon, etc. If you’re interested, definitely comment and let me know. I’ll get back to you when I’m home from Japan.

I can’t believe tomorrow I’m jumping on a plane to travel around the world. Crazy! And lots to do before I go. Tonight’s going to be a busy night!

Last night I met up with my friend Jamie and her boyfriend Dale at Stone Creek. Nice chill bar on 27th/Lexington with couches next to a big open window. Perfect after work drinks spot. Then I went home and worked on cleaning my apartment and getting things organized for my trip. Jacob came over after class and we went and grabbed food. Had bad restaurant luck – had to leave first place after waiting 45 minutes for food that never came and then had bad experience at next place too. Oh well. At that point I was tired and didn’t even care about eating.

Anyway, thought I’d leave you with a couple segments I recently produced for Better TV. First one is “Sample Sale Secrets” with Daily Candy editor Dannielle Kyrillos and the second is a style piece on “Hot Night Out Outfits.” Enjoy!





As always, you can go to www.better.tv for the high rez versions of these videos.

4 comments:

the story siren said...

I'd love to read and review Razor Girl!!

Holly said...

I'm so jealous that you're heading off to Japan. I wish you a FABULOUS trip. Can't wait to hear all about it.

;)

Tez Miller said...

I'd be happy to join your street team. Only I can't review on any of the Amazons because they only let their customers review. Still, I'd still love to read and review it. Have you guest blog about something. And if I spend enough time thinking, I could come up with some interview questions. And my cat would consent to/tolerate being photographed with your book or cover flat. And I could just stare at that fabulous cover, which has to be my favourite cover art ever...

Anyway, you know my email addy ;-) Since I'm in Australia, it might actually be cheaper to post to my place while you're in Japan - less postage, I think, because less distance to travel.

Have a lovely day! :-)

Kiki said...

I am so jealous of your Japan trip!

And I'd love to read and review Razor Girl.