Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More Birthday Blogging

Liz posted her (much more entertaining) account of Leanna's birthday party over at the Rebels of Romance site. Evidently there was some "pre-drinking" by some of the partygoers that I hadn't been aware of that night. Explains a lot! ;-)

I stole this snap of me she posted cause I needed a new MySpace and Facebook profile pic. Cheers!

mar

Speaking of Liz, I realized I hadn't yet posted this video. In Japan, she was addicted to 7-11. Yes, the store with the Big Gulp. Except they didn't have Big Gulps (sadly!) - they only had very strange, often unidentifiable Japanese snack food. Liz was in Heaven and stocked up on a daily basis.

Here is her, on the bullet train to Kyoto, explaining what she's acquired.


Untitled from Marianne Mancusi on Vimeo.

No comments: