Friday, June 27, 2008

80s Flashback!

They featured this song in Nightmare on Elm Street Part Four: The Dream Master that we watched recently. Anyone remember Dramarama's Anything, Anything? Sooo good. I had to find it on YouTube to share the 80s love.



I never understood when growing up why my parents preferred to listen to "oldies" instead of modern music or why they got that dreamy look in their eyes when certain songs played. Now that I'm in my 30s I totally get it. Nothing makes me more wistful than hearing certain 80s tunes...which now are technically considered oldies, I guess. I even go out and dance regularly to clubs that spin it. I remember one night in particular when my friend and I asked this guy (who was clearly in college) how he got into 80s music. His answer? His parents listened to it.

I'm old. Argh!

Mar

No comments: