Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Boys that Bite #1 Complete

I put "The End" on Boys that Bite this morning. Actually, I put "To Be Continued" as it's a series, but hey, at least it's "the end" for now. No matter how much you enjoy writing a book, it always feels great to finish, and this is no exception. Now I'm just giving it one final polish and letting my agent read it and then it'll be sent on its merry way to Berkley. I'm very happy with how it came out, if I do say so myself.

Since I'm going to RT next week, I figure I'll wait til I get back to start the next one. Yes, I'm giving myself one week off. So generous, I know.

Speaking of RT, aka the Romantic Times convention in St. Louis, I'm very excited about going. I've never been before, but it looks utterly wild. Also, it'll be the first time ever I'll be signing books. Gah! I can't even believe that!!

Okay, I know this is the most boring blog entry in the entire universe, but I have this Laurell K. Hamilton book that's calling to me....

Marianne

No comments: