Sunday, April 10, 2005

Book Release Dates!

My agent just sent me the release date schedule of all my books with the new ones added. 2006 is going to be a busy year for me!! Luckily I'm writing for two different audiences - teens and adults. Otherwise I'd be worried that people would start getting sick of me!

Anyway - here's how it breaks down:

2005
CT Fashionista - Dorchester Love Spell (adult) 5/05
Sk8er Boy - Dorchester Smooch (teen) 10/05

2006
Boys that Bite - Berkley Jam (teen) 6/06
Vintage Romance - Dorchester Love Spell (adult) 7/06
Boys that Bite #2 - Berkley Jam (teen) 12/06
Camelot Code - Dorchester Smooch (teen) - 12/06

2007
A Hoboken Hipster in Sherwood Forest (Sequel to CT Fash) - Dorch Love Spell (adult) 2/07

Since Boys that Bite will hopefully be finished up by the end of this coming week, next up I'll be starting my Vintage Romance... which is a pretty cool concept... I'll tell you about it later, when I have more time.

On my way out to Boston for drinks and dinner with friends... :-)

Marianne

No comments: