Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Razor Girl Fan Art

I may be prejudiced, but I happen to think my fans are the most creative awesome people ever!! Case in point, check out the way cool Razor Girl wallpaper Eden made for me!


Razor Girl fan created wallpaper (red)


Cool, huh? And here's a couple Blood Coven inspired drawings from a MySpace fan known as "Vampire Goddess"

The first is of Boys that Bite's Sunny and Magnus kissing...


Fan Art - Boys that Bite


And the second is Zombie Jareth! Maybe combining Razor Girl and Stake That together? ^^ Like I said - my fans are creative!


zombie jareth


Anyway, I just had to share! Keep the artwork coming! I love it!

Marianne

1 comment:

Leanna Renee Hieber said...

Wow... fan art. That is truly, super cool. If my release next year inspires fan art, I will so totally squee.