Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall Fashion: Most Wanted (Better TV)

A segment I did with Saks Fifth Avenue on their "Fall Fashion Wanted List." You might call this a lust list. I want it all!





Of course I can't afford anything at Saks, so I'm working to find these essential pieces at lower price retailers. For example, I bought Enzo Angiolini booties at DSW (similar to the ones below, but with a little more rounded heel) for $79. They're just as cute as the designer $1000 ones!





Now I need to find a purple patent leather top handle bag for a reasonable price. Anyone see one out and about?

Marianne

2 comments:

TJ Brown said...

Very Very cute:)

And I wanted to telly ou I ran my 5k yesterday and didn't stop at all! Ran the whole bloody thing! Now I'm ready for another one!
Teri

Mari Mancusi said...

Oh awesome! Congrats!! :) It's a good feeling, huh??