Friday, September 26, 2008

Grey's Anatomy

I know a lot of you probably tuned in to the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy last night. Well, two days ago, I had the opportunity to interview Chandra Wilson, aka Dr. Miranda Bailey, for Better. (That's my office mate, Better TV booker, Ashley Diamond, on the other side.)


chandra wilson of Grey's Anatomy


Chandra's character is known as "the nazi" but let me tell you - the actress who plays her is the complete opposite. She was down to earth and genuine and really nice to talk to in real life. A mom of three, she was there to promote a PSA she worked on dealing with mothers giving their kids the appropriate dosage of OTC medications. I'm sure you'll see it on television soon - mid October, I think. It's nice to see celebs take up charitable causes!

By the way, I asked her what she and her kids liked to do for fun, family time and she mentioned Dance, Dance Revolution. Awesome!

Got a few more celebs lined up to interview next week, including Bill Murray, Tim Robbins (my hero!), and Leighton Meester, who plays Blair on Gossip Girl. Will report back in on them soon.

Marianne

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How totally cool is that! Have you seen the Grey's facebook page? http://www.facebook.com/GreysAnatomy
Tons of fun info about the cast and show!