Monday, July 30, 2007

Moongazer Release Day!

Doing a happy dance in Mexico to celebrate the day that's been long in coming. My SHOMI book Moongazer is now in bookstores!! Run, don't walk to pick up your copy today! Or if you're not into the whole running thing, click over to Amazon and get them to run for you. :)

I hope you all enjoy the book. Be sure to let me know what you think!! Also, any bookstore sighting reports are most welcomed. I'm sort of glad I'm in Mexico at the moment so I'm not running to various bookstores, seeing if it's in stock. (Yes, we authors are crazy like that!)

This book is really special to me and so I'm really hoping it does well. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

hugs!

Marianne

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found it! Face out in a display of new romance releases at my local B & N (Long Island, NY)... Can't wait to read it.

It was very interesting -- MOONGAZER was shelved in romance, while WIRED was face out with the new SFF releases, and shelved in SF.

Have a fabu vacation, Mar!

Michele L.

Unknown said...

hi, I saw your book out in wal-mart last week, I think it was thursday, but I didn't buy it I decide to wait for this week so... the good news your book at wal-mart bad news it was out early.

Anonymous said...

I actually picked up Moongazer last week at a Borders. Just wanted to let you know that I loved it. It grabbed me and refused to let go. Very twisty. Great read.

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Congrats on your new release! I can't wait to read this one. :D

I've already ordered a copy from my fave bookstore. But I'm in Australia, so it'll probably take a little longer for it to get here.

Crystal said...

I have to say, I grabbed the book last night for a quick read...and I've had a really hard time setting it down. It's hard to go to work with my head stuck in a book! I'm about 3/4 of the way done...and I really don't want it to finish! Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to read Moongazer a second time, but my elderly cat decided I wasn't getting her dinner soon enough and shredded the first twenty or so pages out of spite. Luckily I'd already read those pages, and it was a great read all the way through.