Monday, June 27, 2005

Unmasked

One of the great things about being a Dorchester author is being in the company of other great Dorchester authors. I'm still the new kid on the block and at times it truly blows my mind how much talent some of my fellow "Leisure Ladies" have.

Case in point: CJ Barry. She writes futuristic romances -- a genre I love. I mean what can be more sexy and romantic than a dashing space pirate? Yum. So I'm psyched to report that CJ has a new book out. It's called Unmasked and it's topping my TBR pile.



Here's a blurb:

To the merchants he plunders, he's the Ghost Rider of the Dead Zone. To sector law enforcement, he's a wanted pirate. To the slaves he rescues, he's the savior, laghato. To one determined female, Qaade Deter is serious trouble. Torrie Masters had heard of the legendary raider, but she'd never expected to encounter him. Nor would she have expected that beneath his black mask lurked an enticing man destined to challenge her in ways she couldn't shoot her way out of. But a great threat has emerged-one that's left no choice but for them to join forces. Entrusted with the fate of thousands, Torrie has discovered Qaade's impossible dream. Only she has the power to help him. Only she has the power to see him UNMASKED.

Sounds good, huh? If you're intrigued, you can find an excerpt on Dorchester's website.


Marianne

1 comment:

ParkAvePirate said...

Oooh, another recommendation! You give such great ones. I finally found a copy of Enchanted, Inc by Shanna Swendson and I love it! Keep the suggestions coming in.

J