Friday, February 22, 2008

Snowy Friday

Nothing too exciting to report here. Working furiously on Razor Girl as the deadline looms. Hopefully I can pull it all together. Remind me not to accept such a tight deadline next time, okay? Argh.

Other than that, I'm psyched it's Friday, even if the weather outside is frightful. We had snow this morning, but it's mostly rain and slush now. I can't wait for spring. That's the only thing I don't like about New York - it doesn't have San Diego weather! Still, it's a lot better than Boston, which has gotten socked by many, many storms this winter! Luckily all those guys are hardcore skiers and snowboarders and like that kind of thing.

Last night I went over Jacob's to celebrate his birthday. We made steak adobo tacos using a Rosa Mexicano recipe. Came out yummy! Funny thing about New Yorkers - we go out to eat so often (whether to a deli or a 5 star restaurant) that it's eating home and cooking your own food that's the treat sometimes. Go figure! It was fun though.

Anyway, I know this entry is boring, but really, that's all I've got. Esp since I've gotta go get ready to go out! :) Going to a play that Jacob's friend is in and then hopefully some clubbing! Woot!

Marianne

No comments: