Friday, January 04, 2008

Yay Friday!

It’s Friday! It was a short week, but felt rather long. I guess ‘cause I’m just getting used to being back at work.

Tonight Leanna and I are hosting “Goth Night Out” for some of our friends. Having a little pre-party at my apartment and then heading down to Necromantic, our favorite goth night at the Knitting Factory, for some dancing. We call it Goth Night Out cause we’re indoctrinating our friends into our little gothy universe. The one requirement? They have to dress all in black. Ha ha. I told Liz to bring her camera so I should be able to post some pics this weekend. (I left my camera in Cabo, which is why this blog has been so picture-less lately.) I need to decide what to wear since – my original outfit – short velvet skirt by Shrine - may not be suitable for the extreme freeze we’re undergoing here in NYC.

Before the party, Jacob and I are grabbing dinner at Rosa Mexicano. A Mexican place that has the best guacamole in the whole wide world. They even make a variation with mango and pineapple and it is to DIE FOR. Seriously.

For those of you following my WoW adventures, was raiding Kara last night and snagged King’s Defender. Woot. Perfect, since they keep making me off-tank the instance…


King's Defender
Binds when picked up
Unique
One-HandSword
182 Armor
98 - 182 DamageSpeed 1.60
(87.5 damage per second)
+28 Stamina
Requires Level 70
Equip: Increases defense rating by 13.
Equip: Improves hit rating by 17.


Bee-yoot-iful tanky sword. Yay me.

As for the rest of the weekend, I’m getting hair cut/colored (thank goodness) on Saturday. More WoW playing Sat night. Then probably going to write on Sunday with Liz then go watch Edward Scisorhands over Jacob’s. After seeing Sweeney Todd we both were jonesing to see it again and so he downloaded the new high def version. Ah Johnny, I luvz yah so…

I think next weekend I might go hit Boston. Need to go hang with Mary and the gang. Miss them.

Mar

No comments: