Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's almost Friday...ALMOST!

It was great to see April last night. She and I had a blast talking about old times and old friends. So nice to reconnect. Hopefully we’ll be able to hang again soon. She wants to come goth clubbing with us, but tomorrow she has a bday party so it’ll have to be another week.

Tonight some friends and I are doing a restaurant week night out at Delmonico’s – a fancy steakhouse in the financial district. Should be delish. I love restaurant week ‘cause you get to try new places that you might normally not be able to afford.

Found another pic from Bowie Ball. This is the only one where you can see my whole outfit, so I’m posting it here. Courtesy of this party promoter girl named Etie who I met at the ball. She was dressed as a Little China Girl and looked quite awesome.

marianne bowie ball

That’s about all going on here.
Marianne

No comments: