Thursday, August 28, 2008

2 Days to DragonCon!

The work week is winding down and I'm excited to be heading out of town tomorrow. First, Jacob and I are driving down to Philadelphia to go see Nine Inch Nails perform. Then the next morning we're hopping on a plane and heading to Atlanta to attend DragonCon. This will be my first time but I've heard such amazing things about it - I can't wait! We weren't able to get a hotel on site (our hotel is a mile and a half away, boo!) but it'll still be awesomely fun, I think.

Anyone else going? I'll be sure to take lots of photos. And yes, I'll be costuming. In fact, I need to go home tonight and pack! Gah. I also need to go buy a memory card for my camera. Too much to do! But it's a good problem to have. :)

I know this entry's short, but that's really all I have right now! Hope your week is going well!

Marianne

No comments: