Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday

Liz and my party was an amazing success. Lots of people and everyone seemed to have a good time. It has inspired us to throw more parties in the future, so stay tuned. We really want to do theme parties actually. Cause you know we love an excuse to dress up! :)

Saturday I went to Connecticut to spend an early Christmas with my Dad and step family. It was nice to see everyone and I had a good time. We ate at a delicious Italian place that had my favorite – buttenut squash ravioli. Oh and I got the best Christmas gift – a pair of 14 hole docs martin boots. They obviously read my blog!!!

Sunday I had to come into work to finish a script and then Liz and I met up with Jacob at this restaurant called Employees Only. Was yummy. Later on, Jacob and his friend Trey and I went clubbing. I’m not sure the name of the place we went, but it was We went to Cielo in the Meat Packing district. (I was scene'y! I'm so ashamed! LOL!) I was happy to dance cause I didn’t go out on Friday to our normal haunt. This is the last week at work before Christmas break. My mom arrives a week from today!

Marianne

No comments: