Thursday, December 20, 2007

Is it Friday Yet?

Work holiday party was super fun. I'd give highlights, but it's probably best if I don't sell out my coworkers on the Internet. ;-) Suffice to say, we went to a place called Public House which had yummy pomegranate martinis.

Tonight Liz and I are going to work on our books and then hopefully go see Juno. Looks like a cute movie. I’ll let you know.

Today I attended a romance novel cover shoot! We’re doing a story for Better TV on what goes into a romance novel cover. So today we went to the actual photo shoot. It was for a CL Wilson book. Was pretty cool to watch. The model was very pretty and had a cool dress and one of those glass balls like David Bowie has in Labyrinth. I also met the artist Judy York who is doing my Razor Girl cover. She sounded very excited about the cover so I can’t wait to see it!

It’s so cool to see the “behind the scenes” stuff. Our story won’t air until late January or early February though – cause there’s a lot more work that goes into the cover before it’s ready for prime time. But I have to say, I think it’s going to come out good!!

Tomorrow is my last day of work before my extra long vacation! Can't wait!

Marianne

No comments: