Monday, December 03, 2007

Blog Updating

I got scolded for my blog slackerdom at the NYC RWA Christmas party this weekend so I’m updating now! It’s been a busy, but fun few weeks. Some highlights in no particular order of importance:

  • Made an apple pie for Thanksgiving and it didn’t suck.
  • I’m healthy! Got a 95/100 on my wellness screening at work, meaning I save $300 on health insurance this year. (woot!)
  • Liz moved to town from LA and is now practically my neighbor! Watch out Big Apple!!
  • New wine bar opened up in the first floor of my apartment building and it’s really nice with good wine and food.
  • Going to the Anime Fest this weekend – still trying to decide on costume.
  • Got cover for Gamer Girl and it ROCKS – can’t show it yet, but soon!!
  • Started working on Razor Girl. No cover yet.
  • Friday night goth clubbing has now become a regular weekly event.

That’s all I’ve got right now. I promise to post more regularly from now on!

Marianne

1 comment:

Megan Frampton said...

Thanks, Marianne.
You know I live vicariously through you: The highlight of my upcoming weekend? Drinking wine and watching a bad movie with a girlfriend (not a 'womanfriend') from high school.

Watch out, world!