Tuesday, December 18, 2007

<3 Tom Brady!

I’m not a huge football fan, but when the Patriots are doing so well, I can’t help but be a little excited. Also, I was a huge Tom Brady fangirl until he left his preggo gf for a Brazilian supermodel – which just sort of left a bad taste in my mouth. Still, that Tom sure has a nice smile. And a great arm. The Pats are STILL undefeated. They are so going all the way. Again. I really want them to play The Cowboys in the Superbowl so I can text jeering messages to Dallas boy Jacob every time they score. Haha. But stupid Dallas lost this weekend and may ruin my evil texting plan. Most people are blaming Jessica Simpson ‘cause she’s hooking up with Tony Romo. Rigggght.

For the record, Tony Romo has nothing on Tom Brady in the hot quarterbacks department. But he sure is a heck of a lot cuter than Peyton Manning.

Funny how I have no desire to move back to Boston but still would never consider rooting for New York teams. Of course my dad would disown me if I ever liked the Yanks. Luckily I’m genetically bred not to. I still have my t-shirt “Real Girls Don’t Date Yankees Fans.” I don’t wear it too much anymore though…

Last night our new SWAT writer’s group met to write and gossip. It’s going to be a regular Monday night thing. I was too tired to actually get much done though. But it was good to see everyone. SWAT stands for something, but I’m not sure what, so don’t ask.

Work holiday party tomorrow night. I Am Legend movie going on Friday. House cleaning for mom’s visit – every free second I get!

Mar

No comments: