Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Still Ill

I was way too sick to go to work today, but did anyway cause I had so much going on. We had Keri Russell (aka Felicity or the actress with the curly hair who once cut it, lol.) in for an interview. She is so sweet and nice and down to earth. So tiny too! I can't believe she just had a baby 4 months ago. But yes, she was great. She's evidently in a movie coming out with Robin Williams and Jonathan Rhys Meyers. She told me all the girls love Jonathan. What?!? I thought my crush was exclusive!! haha.

Had a lunch meeting at The Capital Grille that I didn't even feel like eating cause I was feeling so rough. Hopefully I didn't come off as a moron to the potential guest. She was fab, actually. Runs a site called SpaAddicts.com. We'll probably be working with her on some spa segments in the near future.

Lastly, I had a night shoot at our resident hair stylist who is giving one of our contributors a makeover. Even though they were completely nice and wonderful, I was so happy to leave and come home to collapse.

The sickness is bad cause I haven't been able to write this week. I need to get better for Boston, too!

So I guess I should sign out and rest, huh? TTYL!

Marianne

1 comment:

TJ Brown said...

Hope you feel better soon. I was deathly ill on Monday, but felt tons better yesterday. I'm still not 100%, but I will take the improvement.
Teri