Saturday, October 20, 2007

Quick Update from Boston

Hey - been a blog slacker so I thought I should quickly update and say I'm alive and well and in Boston for the weekend. A bunch of friends and I are going to a the 6B lounge, which is spinning 80s tonight. Woot! I spent the day wandering around shopping. Got a nice new pair of Steve Madden boots.

Boston was PACKED though! Evidently everyone is in town for the Sox game and some Regatta thing on the Charles river. I'm sick of Sox talk already, but I'm sure there's going to be a lot more out at the bars. I mean, I do hope they win. But let's talk about something else!

It's great to hang with Mary. Missed her while I've been in NY. Luckily with good friends like her you can pick up right where you left off.

Okay gotta run! More later. :)

Marianne

No comments: