Monday, October 08, 2007

NJ Conference Final Wrap-up

I have to say, NJ RWA so did NOT disapoint. Probably the most conference fun I've had since RT in the spring. The last night was an after party with a DJ and dancing and though a lot of the music was on the cheesy side, we had a blast dancing to it.

A couple pics:










As you can see, lots of fun to be had. :)

On Sunday I returned to reality and did lots of writing. Finished up the tweaks I wanted to make on News Blues so I could pass it into my editor for editing. Now I'm back to my anthology, which is still coming along swimmingly. I figure I'll try to finish it by the end of the week or Monday at the latest.

Oh and I got some really good news today! But I'll save it for tomorrow!! ;-)

MARIANNE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Marianne,
Girl! Liz was right about your blogging! I had a great time meeting you and looking forward to the Shomi line. Thanks for the Goth dance lessons!
Maureen Aka Mari

Unknown said...

Hi Marianne,
Girl! Liz was right about your blogging! I had a great time meeting you and looking forward to the Shomi line. Thanks for the Goth dance lessons!
Maureen Aka Mari