Monday, October 22, 2007

Doing time in Boston

I’m back from Boston. It was great trip. The 6B Lounge didn’t play 80s music cause the Red Sox were playing so we ended up going to CLINK, this bar in Boston that was converted from an actual jail! It still looked like a jail, too, with bars and original brickwork. The center was open and there were different levels of balconies (where the cells used to be) circling the building, just like you see in regular jails. It has to be one of the coolest bars I’ve ever been to. Here’s my friend Mary and her boyfriend “locked up.” And below, me, evidently posing as one of the femme fatales in Chicago, lol.


Then on Sunday we went walking the dogs with my dad and Sherri at Maudslay State Park in Newburyport. Very beautiful day and nice to see some fall foliage.

Now I’m back. We had some great studio guests in this morning on our show. The Ten Tenors – a group of 10 hot Australian men who sing. Nice way to start off a Monday! And those accents! I think Audra and I were swooning a bit. Their PR guy took a picture. If he sends it to me I’ll post it here.

I’m mostly better from being sick, but still have a bit of a cold. Will be happy once I’m 100 percent again. Hopefully soon.

No comments: