Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!

Tonight my friends and I are going to march in the Village Halloween parade. We’re going as the four elements (air, earth, fire, water.) I’m fire. I think I might look more like a club kid or drag queen than an actual element in my costume, but I don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing, considering the parade! :) I need a couple of finishing touches which I’ll run out and grab at lunch, but then I should be all set! It’s a lot harder to be something abstract than say, a pirate, I’ve realized, but creating costumes is fun.

I’m sure we’ll take pics and I’ll post them.

Yesterday I attended a NY Library teen Halloween party and read from my Girls that Growl book and talked about writing to the teens. They were really great – so into it and we had a really good discussion together. I’d like to do more events like that in the future.

I told you how the other day my dog Molly came into work to film a segment about dog massage, right? Well, it’s since aired and is now up on our Better.tv website. Check it out! I think she did a very good job! Most dogs would have jumped off the table! I am a very proud dog mommy.

Marianne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great segment (and cutie dog!!!). I poked around on Better.tv after watching-- what a neat site! I'm definitely signing up for the newsletter so I know when new videos are released!