Thursday, January 18, 2007

TRYING to get better...

I'm TRYING to rejoin the living today. I'm not 100 percent better for sure, but I'm sick of being sick. So we'll see how it goes. Thank goodness for DayQuil.

In better news, I found out Boys that Bite is being translated into German! How cool is that?! I wonder what they'll do with the cover. The poor translator is going to have a heck of a time translating all that slang!

I also found out that Dorchester put an excerpt of MOONGAZER on their website. So if you want to check it out, you can do so here. And definitely let me know what you think! For more on ALL the Shomi books, they also have a website: www.shomifiction.com that showcases the new line. Pretty cool.

That's about all that's going on in Marianne land. Yesterday I spent nearly the entire day asleep so I don't have a ton to report. Hopefully I'll be all better by this weekend. I've got a lot going on and I can't afford to be sick for it all.

Mar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel Mari. I woke up today with a soar throat, fever, headache and nausea. I've got the flu.:-( And boy do I feel lousy. I hate being sick.

As for DayQuil, I'm with you on that. Back when I was working I came down with walking pneumonia and Dayquil was the only thing that got me through each day. Feel better soon.