Monday, January 29, 2007

Hoboken Hipster Week!

A Hoboken Hipster in Sherwood Forest is out this week! Run, don't walk to your local bookstore and get your copy while they last!! Or better yet - go hit Amazon. It's quicker and doesn't require bundling up with hat and gloves!!

Um yea. I'm so not a good saleswoman. But I do hope some of you will check it out. 'Nuff said. And I promise not to start every blog post this week with a similar advertisement. hehe.

My Snakes on a Plane party went well, I thought. The movie was a lot of fun. Cheesy, but good. I definitely suggest watching in a group - makes it a lot more entertaining.

Other than that my weekend was somewhat uneventful. I did a big housecleaning on Sat (to prepare for party) and did some book writing on Sunday. I swear the weekends just go by way too fast. Ah well, what can you do?

I did NOT sleep well at ALL last night so I'm feeling a bit brain dead. So I'll sign off as to not bore you any longer. Besides, you should be running out to buy Hoboken Hipster, right? ;-)

MAR

No comments: