Friday, January 26, 2007

TGIF

It's Friday! Yay! But it's sooo cold out! A total deep freeze!

I'm happy cause next week is book week for me! My sixth book (third adult), "A Hoboken Hipster in Sherwood Forest" is being released as part of Dorchester's Love Spell line. I hope you all will get a chance to check it out! Though it is a sequel of sorts to "A Connecticut Fashionista in King Arthur's Court" it also reads as a standalone story.

As always, you can order off Amazon. Or head to your local bookstore.

Okay, commercial ends. I'm just feeling guilty cause I didn't do much promotion on this book, so I hope there are at least a few people who've heard it's coming out and plan to purchase it. :)

In other news, I'm hosting a little SNAKES ON A PLANE party at my apartment on Saturday. The movie is finally on DVD. Haha, should be very fun to watch. Silly, but fun! I think someone's bringing over their Nintendo Wii too - so there may be some videogame competition going on as well. Woot! Since I never host stuff at my house, I'm pretty psyched.

I've been really antsy lately cause I've been waiting for some major news (not book related) and it's been sooo slow in coming together, but should very, very soon now. We're talking major life changing stuff and I'm terrible at being patient. I'm trying to distract myself with book writing and socializing, but I'd be much happier once everything's finalized.

And finally, because PBW is much more interesting a blogger than I could ever hope to be, I point you to her blog and...the tale of the samuari agent. Sadly, it doesn't give any info on how to query him. :P

MARIANNE

2 comments:

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Hi Marianne,

I just saw your new book in the B&N here as of Wednesday. I've already picked up a copy!

Elizabeth

Mari Mancusi said...

Awh thanks Elizabeth!! :) Glad to hear of the NYC sighting!