Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Random stuffz

A few weeks ago my computer crashed and burned once again. So last night Jacob brought over his old computer and set it up instead. How much do I love him!? Now I can watch my computer downloaded movie and TV shows again. Yay! I swear, you get used to downloading stuff and suddenly you can’t live without it.

Speaking of, I’m four episodes into Gossip Girl now and “soo totes addicted.” Haha. It’s such a fun show. Trashy, sure. Superficial, of course. But that’s how I like my TV. Call me shallow, but I watch to escape. If I want to learn something, then I turn to the web.

Which reminds me, I’ve also got my Sex and the City tickets for Saturday already pre-purchased! Yay! Can’t wait to see it!!

Jacob also gave me his old Sony e-reader cause he bought a new one. I’ve never really tried to read a book on an e-reader before, but I’m going to give it a shot. I’ll let you know how I like it.

It feels so weird not to have a book due. I’ve been casually working up a proposal, to keep myself busy and stave off the anxiety of no-deadlines. I know I should be relaxing and enjoying myself, but I don’t think I’m wired that way. I’m looking forward to seeing what my editor thinks of The Camelot Code.

Nothing too much else going on. Met Liz for Dallas Barbeque last night. Then Jacob and I watched most of Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2. Oh and we got a new videogame – a Resident Evil game for the wii. Pretty cool. It’s nice cause unlike House of the Dead you can save and continue.

That’s about all for now. Off to Dorchester to pass in my Razor Girl galleys. Can’t believe the book comes out in like three months! Time flies.

Marianne

No comments: