Thursday, May 08, 2008

Quirky Things Meme!

I got tagged by Elizabeth, Leanna, and Bev for this meme. Man! I’ve got to post this before anyone else victimizes me!!

The rules:

a) Link to the person who tagged you.

b) Post the rules on your blog.

c) Write six random things about yourself.

d) Tag six random epople at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

e) Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on his/her blog.

f) Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Okay, here goes:

1) I love horror movies. The cheesier the better! Jacob and I are currently going through all the Friday the 13th movies in order. Part 9 is next. We even watch the documentaries on the “making of” after the films and rank them in order of goodness. (For the record: 4, 6, 2, 1, 7, 8, 3 so far…) The movie that holds the record for “most cheesy of all time” is Jack Frost 2: Revenge of the Mutant Killer Snowman.

2) I have a glitter problem. I’m considering a 12 step program. I practically drown myself in it before I go out. And I’m constantly buying new pots even though I’ve been accused of already having every color in the rainbow. And I can’t always keep it to myself, meaning everyone around me – even my dog! – inevitably ends up with a sparkle or two by the end of the night.

3) I’m a big fan of videogames. I get obsessed with MMORPG games. I recently had to give up World of Warcraft – it was too much of a time suck after three years of playing. Now I try to limit my gaming to casual things like House of the Dead for the wii.

4) I like bad ice cream over the good kind. Can’t stand Hagen Daz or Ben and Jerry’s. I love Dairy Queen soft serve the best. I used to get McDonalds ice cream every day after work and the employee that served it to me called me “Princess.”

5_ I have a phone phobia and absolutely go into a panic if I have to call someone that’s not a good friend. If it wasn’t for email, I’d never be able to work as a television producer.

6) I used to live in Orlando and have been to Disney World probably 200 times. My friends and I would go every weekend. We’d do this thing called “Disney Dare” in which we dared each other to do stupid things in the parks and take photos as evidence. My favorite Disney ride, Horizons in Epcot, was closed a couple years ago. We once rode Tower of Terror like 10 times in a row. My favorite Disney character is Pluto and I like to collect Pluto memorabilia. My initials are on a brick outside the Magic Kingdom along with those of my ex-boyfriend’s family. The coolest hotel is The Yacht and Beach Club, cause of the awesome pool. But the Polynesian is closest to my heart and I’ve stayed there the most.

Okay I'm tagging Diana Peterfreund, Serena Robar, Ally Carter, Gena Showalter, Alyssa Day, and Cindy Holby.

No comments: