Thursday, May 03, 2007

My Day Job

Happy Thursday everyone!

I'm sure you're sick of RT stories and pics by now, so here's something a little different. As you know, I've recently started a new job producing for Better.tv, the broadband station for Meredith Corp - a company that publishes consumer magazines like More, Ladies Home Journal, Better Homes & Gardens, Parents, Family Circle, etc. etc.

You might remember we went to Charleston, SC to cover the Family Circle Tennis Cup a couple weeks ago. Here's a link to the final story. Hope you like it!

http://better.tv/bettertv/?cid=713344342&tid=823380176&ordersrc=rafbettertv

:)
Marianne

3 comments:

TJ Brown said...

That was fantastic, Mari! What a fun job.
teri

Cindy Holby said...

Yay! That was way cool! I love seeing what your day job is like.

Cindy

Cindy Holby said...

Yay! I love seeing what your day job is like!
Cindy