Friday, June 22, 2007

Virtual Reality Chat TONIGHT 9pm Eastern

Hey all,

I know this is last minute, but I just found out I'm online chatting tonight at The Romance Galleria about my new book, Moongazer.

It's not your everyday internet chat, however! It's a special virtual reality type chat. You go to this website and download this special software and basically you pick a character (avatar) and walk into the virtual reality theater and I'll be there (with my own character) answering questions!!

It's sort of like Second Life, I think.

Pretty cool, huh? I've never done this kind of thing before so it will be a first for me too! I hope some of you can come by and check it out.

I'll be chatting starting at 9pm. Here's the website. Download the software before 9pm so you can be up and running by the start of the show.

http://www.theromancegalleria.com

Hope to see you there!
Marianne

No comments: