Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Busy, busy

Whew. After a back breaking writing weekend, I was able to complete Gamer Girl and send it off to my agent yesterday evening. Cheer! I can't wait to see what she thinks. She's a great editor, too, so I'm sure the book will be even better after she makes her comments.

No rest for the wicked, either. Got my page proofs for Girls that Growl to look over and a proposal to write for my next adult book. Then must move right into the anthology due September 1st.

Not to mention go to Nationals in two weeks! And then Comic Con/Mexico/Blizzcon at the end of the month. Busy, busy! But I wouldn't trade it for the world.

The sequel to Diana's Secret Society Girl book is out today. Go forth to yonder bookstore and purchase and learn what happens to Amy and her fellow secret society members of the Rose and Grave.






Next week is the official launch of the new SHOMI line with my dear friend Liz Maverick's book WIRED hitting store shelves. Woot! Expect me to be talking about this ad naseum for some time to come. In the meantime, it's shipping from Amazon if you can't wait. Buy it. It rocks.




After all, you need something to read while you wait for that Harry Potter book... And at least in these two books neither of the authors is threatning to kill off their heroines anytime soon! You hear, that JK?

Mar

No comments: