Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday, Monday

I didn't get to go to Boston after all this weekend because I managed to lose my wallet. And my wallet had my license inside. Bleh. Totally sucks. I missed out on a fabulous weekend and now I have to deal with acquiring new license and credit cards. Sooo annoying!

I did get a lot of writing done though, which I am happy about. I want to send my finished manuscript to my agent on Friday so she can suggest any changes before I deliver it to my Dutton editor. I think this is doable, though it will make for a very busy week. I'm really happy with how it's coming out, though. So that's good.

In World of Warcraft news, I paid my money and signed up for this year's Blizzcon - an entire convention for WoW and other Blizzard game players. It's in Anaheim in August. Should be a fun, but crazy time. And as if that wasn't enough, I think I'm going to hit San Diego Comic Con the weekend before, too, then spend the week inbetween hanging out with Liz in LA, doing some Shomi signings, etc. since my book will be out then. Should be fun. I miss California. Haven't been back since I moved away 5? years ago. I am so ready to go back - especially to get my geek on at TWO conventions. I think I need more costumes! Oh and we're going to hit Disneyland while we're there!! Woot!

That's all for now. Happy Monday everyone!

Mar

No comments: