Monday, February 05, 2007

Start Spreading the News...

I'm leaving today (well, not today...but soon! very soon!)
I want to be a part of it, NEW YORK, NEW YORK!



Yup, yup. You read that right. Remember the life-changing news I couldn't share? Well, I officially gave my notice at work today so now I can sing it from the rooftops. :) I'm moving to New York City at the end of the month! Woot woot! I am sooo excited! I have ALWAYS wanted to live in "The City" as they call it and now I'm finally going to get my chance. SQUEE!!!

I'll be taking on a new TV producing related job that I can't really talk about yet, but it's a great opportunity and should prove very rewarding careerwise.

I'm heading in this weekend to start the terrifying apartment search. Wish me luck in finding a tiny closet on the Upper West Side that will take me and my doggie. I want to live near Central Park so Molly will have some green grass nearby. Or Riverside Park would be nice too-they have a good dog park. We'll see what I can find and afford. :)

Anyway, just had to share. Will continue to update you on my move as it happens.

Marianne

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! NYC, my hometown. May you love it as much as I do!

Unknown said...

Congrats Mari. I hope you find a great place.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! :)

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Congrats, Mari. I expect to see you at an RWA NYC chapter meeting soon.

Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

Congrats Marianne! I love that city so much and am sooo jealous!