Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm Guest Blogging...

...at Author MBA. It's on making a MySpace page work for you. If you've been interested in setting up an author MySpace page but weren't sure how to begin, this will walk you through it. Check it out if you get a chance!

Also, if you're a WoW player (or know someone who is) I suggest you check out Diana Peterfreund's excellent blog explaining Goal/Motivation/Conflict by using the World of Warcraft PvP system. Most excellent. :)

I'm pleased to announce that yes, A Hoboken Hipster in Sherwood Forest - the fab sequel to A Connecticut Fashionista in King Arthur's Court - is indeed still for sale!! haha. If you haven't bought your copy, what are you waiting for? (I'll lay off soon, I promise, but remember, for authors that first week of "on sale" is the most important!!)

I'm not the only one in new cover land. Gena Showalter posts two HOT ones on her blog for her books Red Handed and Black Listed. Love 'em. And on the YA end of things, Ally Carter posts the cover for her upcoming book "Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy." It's very similar to the first book in the series, but I think this one is a bit more striking cause of the black. And lastly, I can't remember if I pimped out Liz Maverick's Shomi cover for WIRED. Even if I did, it's worth a second look cause it's so kick ass.

That's all for now. Will be back later to plug a book for the Out of the Blogosphere book tour! :) And it's a good one!

:)
MARIANNE

No comments: