Tuesday, April 24, 2007

ONE DAY UNTIL ROMANTIC TIMES!!

MARIANNE'S OFFICIAL ROMANTIC TIMES CONVENTION CHECKLIST

Cute day outfits from H&M – check!
(no business casual BS for me!!!)

Costumes for nighttime parties – check!
(Vampires and fairies and moongazers – oh my!)

Wig for costumes – check!
(Though I might swing by Ricky’s for one more – to match my punk rock fairy costume…)

New suitcase – check!
(Hmm…should have bought the bigger size…)

Shoes – check!
(The main reason I should have gotten a bigger suitcase…stupid boots!)

Mani/Pedi – check!
(Black! Someone in my office was like OMG, you’re sooo trendy. Really it was just for the vampire party...)

Promotional materials – check!
(Amongst other things: 200 Rebels of Romance posters – argh!)

Makeup – STILL NEED
(Gotta grab some new black eyeliner and maybe some fun glitter/eyeshadow pots)

Dog - Still Need to drop off!
(Vacation for Miss Molly)

HOPE TO SEE YOU IN HOUSTON!!

Mar

No comments: