Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy almost Easter!

Sorry to be a blog slacker. The flu really took me out there. I'm feeling better today. Still coughing and stuff, but at least not feverish.

It doesn't help that it is freezing in NYC and the last two days we've had snow flurries. Grrr.

So this weekend is Easter. I'm taking it easy. Probably going to a friend's for Easter dinner. It's too much, having been sick, to travel all the way back to Massachusetts. Especially since I just came from there last weekend. And I have to travel to South Carolina next week to cover the Family Circle Cup Tennis tournament. (Which should be fun!) Then in a few weeks is the Romantic Times Convention! Crazy how fast that came up. I need to get my costumes in order. This year is flying by!

I need to start working on Camelot Code again as it's due in June. But I have two proposals that are both 90 percent ready and I'm tempted to just get them out the door first. The sickness has robbed me of a week of writing, which annoys me to no end. Thank goodness it happened after I finished my Moongazer revisions!!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention. At the New England conference I picked up a free copy of a JR Ward book. I figured I'd give it a try, see what the fuss is all about. Wow. That's all I can say. I'm rivetted! And it takes a lot for me to get really into a book these days. The characters are so amazing, they just suck you right in. I've been scrambling to find more time to read it. If you like dark paranormal (and I mean, really dark) you should check her out.

That's all for now! Happy Easter!
MAR

No comments: