Sunday, April 22, 2007

Another gorgeous day!

It's beautiful again out today. I'm so glad. This afternoon my friend Jenny and I are going to go walk Molly in Central Park. Perfect day for a dog walk!

Yesterday was a productive "me" day, which I totally needed, as I've been on the go non-stop. I went to the hairdressers and got a conditioning treatment done cause my hair and scalp have been sooo dry cause of winter. Plus you get a head massage with the treatment - worth it just for that!! ;-)

Then I walked 40 blocks down to H&M where I shopped for some fun convention clothes for this week. Got a couple of really cute things to wear. I love the styles this summer - all baby doll dresses and jumpers. I adore that kind of look. Fun, flirty, and girlie, without being all revealing.

Then I came home and cleaned my apartment and did laundry while watching LOST. (I have the first season on DVD.) I'm getting more into the show as it goes along. At first I wasn't sure about it. The worst thing is all those plane crash scenes. When we encountered major turbulence on the way to South Carolina last week, that was all I could think about!!

That's about it. Nothing too exciting, but it was a good day all the same. I love NY. :)

Mar

No comments: