Monday, April 16, 2007

Back Home

I'm back from South Carolina. Thank goodness it was a charter plane because like 500 flights were cancelled yesterday due to record amounts of rain. It's still pouring out today. I couldn't even get my dog home cause no cabs would take a wet pup. Booo! Hopefully it will stop this evening so I can retrieve her.

The trip was a lot of fun, but I am glad to be home, too. This weekend I think I will lay low because next week is the Romantic Times Convention. Tomorrow night though I am going to a YA PROM, a charity event put on by some NYC based authors. It should be really fun. I don't have an old prom dress unfortunately, but I think lots of other people will be dressed up in 80s and 90s prom dresses. I'll let you know how it is!

My galleys are in for Moongazer so that's what I'll be up to this week. I hope they're clean. That also means I'll get ARCs soon. I'm so excited to see what people think of the book! Nervous, too. It's a special book for me AND my first non-comedy. I just hope it'll be well received.

TTYL
Mar

No comments: