Friday, March 02, 2007

Snowy Friday

The countdown is on: two days til I move to NYC! Woot. Can't wait to get there. Especially since at the moment I'm in New Hampshire, stuck inside due to a snowstorm. Argh. I'm just trying to remind myself that shoveling = good workout.

So have any of you used those Coinstar machines in grocery stores to count your change recently? I used to use them, but found losing 9 cents per dollar was a bit of a rip-off. But since I had a lot of change, I brought it down yesterday to have it counted. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Coinstar now a fee-free way to get your money - through gift cards! So instead of paying a fee and getting cash, which I would have blown on like random stuff, I got a $30 Amazon gift card! So cool! They offer other gift cards as well. Check it out! I am definitely more inclined to save my pennies now.

I saw a really weird, but cool movie last night. Number 23 with Jim Carrey. It was spooky and very intriguing. Highly recommend it - especially if you like noir. Check out the trailer:





That's about all I have to report right now. Hope you are all well and staying warm!!

:)
Marianne

No comments: