Friday, November 21, 2008

Week in Review

It’s been such a busy week, I haven’t had any time to even tell you what I’ve been up to!

I interviewed Jane Krakowski from 30 Rock. She was pitching a new videogame on X-Box called "You're in the Movies!" I asked her if she was a real life Gamer Girl and she said she was trying to be - so her nephews would think she was cooler!

She was super nice, by the way, and really enthusiastic about 30 Rock. Since that's one of the only sit-coms I watch, I was excited to do the interview. Now I just have to meet Tina Fey!


photo.jpg

Jane Krakowski

Jane Krakowski


I also interviewed country singer Blake Shelton. I didn't get a photo of the two of us, which is kind of a shame, cause he's pretty hot. In fact, People Magazine just voted him one of the sexiest men alive. He was very down to earth and "country" and didn't seem to like New York City too much. Luckily I had some cred dating a Texan and so we talked about the Dallas Cowboys a bit while waiting to begin. He was funny and turned the camera on me - videotaping me with a home camera. He does a lot of YouTube type videos of life on the road - don't know if I'll end up in one of them now!

Anyway, I'm not a country fan so I can't speak to his music, but I did think he had a great personality so I highly recommend country fans to check out his new album, Startin' Fires.





Later that day I interviewed socialite Tinsley Mortimer, along with the author of the Park Avenue Diet, Doctor Stuart Fischer. It's not a diet book, per say, but more of an entire lifestyle makeover. It looks like an interesting book, actually, and I'm probably going to read it.


photo.jpg




Tinsley made a guest appearance on Gossip Girl last season so add her to the list of Gossip Girl people I've interviewed or met this year. Oh and she was wearing the best shoes! I wish I'd gotten a photo of them or asked what they were. I had major shoe envy.

Oh and lastly I interviewed John from John and Kate Plus Eight on the Learning Channel. They have a set of sextuplets and a set of twins. CRAZY! He was really nice though. I can't imagine how he does it.

That's all I have time to update for now!
Marianne

No comments: