Thursday, September 08, 2005

Back from Florida

Actually I was back Tuesday, but I've been a blog slacker. I do have fun pictures to post, which I can do later. In all, it was a very fun weekend. :) My friends' baby is sooo cute. Well, you'll see when I post the pics.

On Saturday I'll be speaking about writing YA at the Rhode Island Romance Writers meeting. If anyone is in the area, I'd love for you to stop by. More info can be found here.

And speaking of YA - Sk8er Boy will be out very, very soon! Yay! This story is particularly close to my heart as much of it is autobiographical from my teenage years. I hope you'll get a chance to check it out. You can find an excerpt here.

Finally, on the Out of this Blogosphere front, we've got a new read from one of my favorite authors - MaryJanice Davidson. It's a Kensington Brava release, so it's bound to be hot, hot, hot!


REALLY UNUSUAL BAD BOYS by MaryJanice Davidson
(Brava, September 2005)

THEY'RE JUST THE SEXY BOYS NEXT DOOR.
IF NEXT DOOR IS A WEIRD, WEIRD PLACE.


Meet Damon, Maltese, and Shakar - three noble brothers from an enchanted kingdom where wooing and pleasuring is practically a royal commandment. They're hot. Irresistible. And just a little different. But what woman doesn't like a guy with a few surprises?

Excerpt can be found here.

--

OKAY - must get ready for work. Tonight my friends and I are going to a booksigning at the Armani Cafe for some Pocket Downtown Press chick lit author. (I forget her name off the top of my head - it's no one I've ever met.) But should be fun.

Marianne

No comments: