Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy Monday everyone!

Had a great weekend. Liz was here and we met up with the fabulous producers of RomanceNovel.tv and shot segments with them all weekend. It was a blast! Usually I'm behind the scenes and so to be on camera for once was a lot of fun. I can't wait to see how the segments turn out. Unfortunately, I don't think they'll be up until November or so.

On Saturday, we met up with fellow author Alisa Kwitney for drinks at my favorite bar, the Shalel Lounge and then dinner at a Thai place called Rain on 82nd/Columbus. Was very fun. And on Sunday night, Liz and I went to the movies and saw Death at a Funeral, a British flick. Was funny, but not as good as we thought it'd be, honestly.

I was going to post links of all these places, but my PASTE feature seems not to be working...Weird. Oh well, Google if you're curious! :)

Marianne

No comments: