Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sunday Blogging

See! It's Sunday and there's another blog entry!! Aren't you impressed? :) I wonder how long I can keep this up.

Went to my cousin's birthday party last night. Found out she's having a baby girl. Yay! First of my cousins to have a baby. :) Then I came home and played World of Warcraft with my friends online 'til 3am. (And you thought I was hip and cool and had a life, lol!)

Today I plan to spend writing on my current WIP "A Hoboken Hipster in Sherwood Forest." (Sequel to CT Fashionista, set in Robin Hood times) It's a fun story and boy do I have a crush on Robin Hood!! :) I may actually attempt to go outside for a bit as well, since it looks sunny and beautiful out. I've been sick all week and feel a bit slug like at this point.

Someone sent me this link: MyCatHatesYou.com. Sooo funny. I swear there is a website for everything! It's quite incredible.

Lastly, I need a cool prize to give away for a "What, No Roses?" release contest on Fresh Fiction. Anyone got any ideas? It'd be cool if, well, it somehow tied in to Roses. :)

Marianne

No comments: