Thursday, July 21, 2005

California Here I Come!

Hey all -

Princess here. :) Just wanted to post a mini goodbye - I'm off to San Francisco tomorrow AM to see friends and sign books with "Little Sparrow" Liz Maverick. (**ducks from firey death ray**) Then we're headed over to Reno for the RWA National Conference where I also plan to see friends (including Juicy Peach Gena Showalter who is going to give me a temp tattoo, aren't you Gena?!), sign books, and even talk on a panel about writing trendsetting books with my dear friend and fellow author Alesia Holliday, my lovely agent Paige Wheeler and my fab former editor Kate Seaver, now of Berkely. In my spare time I may try to drink some wine and gamble away my fortune. (Um, they do have penny slots, right???)

So I hope to see a lot of you there!! Please come up and say hi if you see me. I have terrible eyes and so am not so good at the whole squinting at name badges thing. :)

Marianne

2 comments:

Gena Showalter said...

We'll get you slathered in tattoos, Princess! Tell Little Sparrow I said hi (JP taunts from behind a tree)

Juicy Peach signing out.

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Have fun Marianne! I wish I could be there.