Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Not dead, just busy!

Sorry for the radio silence - just got a lot on my plate these days. But all good things! For example, Blood Coven Book #4 - Bad Blood is finished, edited, and turned in! So now I'm back to working on The Book That Will Not End. And all new and improved version! (Hopefully.)

Jacob had friends in town this past weekend so there was clubbing. I'm old so I only went out one of the nights - to the goth club CONTEMPT. It was fun though. And we had brunch with said friends on Sunday at the Arte Cafe in my old stomping grounds of the UWS.

Last night I did a speaking event on Cyberbullying at the White Plains library with some other bully experts. (Gamer Girl features bullying, so I've been talking a lot about this issue.) Went well, though I didn't get home until midnight so I was a bit tired today, as you can imagine. I like waking up at 6:30am to write, don't get me wrong, but I also like to get more than six hours of sleep a night.

I've been a gym fiend now that we have a fitness center in my apartment. Sunday I ran five miles on the treadmill. On weekdays I try to run a fast 5k. Would like to get into shape for the summer!

Let's see, what else? Signed up to do a comedy zombie related story for a Dorchester anthology called MY ZOMBIE VALENTINE. That'll be out in January, I believe. I have a great idea for the plot and can't wait to write it! (In, like, my spare time!) Still, I can't pass up zombies, right?

That's about it for now. I'll try to be less of a blog slacker in the future!
MARIANNE

No comments: